My Booking Process in 5 Easy Steps | How to Work with Emily Margaret Photography
Ever wonder how my booking process works? I aim to make it a simple and fun experience, because I know not everyone is a fan of paperwork. Here's how a client typically books a photo session with me.
- Contact me. You've decided that I'm the perfect photographer for you? Awesome! Getting in touch with me is easy- just send me an email through my Contact page and let me know that you want to work with me. I love it when my potential clients include any ideas or questions with their message.
- Get the info. After receiving your email, I'll answer your questions and send you info about my sessions. This will include my info packet which contains all you need to know about my sessions, collections, prints and products, and links to helpful blog posts. I'll also include my Client Questionnaire to know a bit more about you and what kind of photos you want from our photo session.
- Meet and Chat. After receiving your completed questionnaire, we'll schedule a time to meet up to talk about session collections, dates, and locations. For people who are local to me in the Paducah or western Kentucky area, I'll treat you to a coffee (or tea, if you prefer!). If you're out of town or have a full schedule, no problem! We can chat over the phone or skype/google hangout/facetime.
- Contract and Payment. So we've chatted and figured out what kind of session you want. Next, I'll ask you to sign my Session Agreement contract and pay the Session Collection fee in full to book your session spot. I can't hold dates without having the full payment, so don't wait too long to do this step.
- Confirmation and What's Next. After receiving your session payment, you'll receive confirmation that I've reserved your session spot. I'll then help you decide on a session location, figure out what to wear to the photoshoot, and other tips to help you prepare and make your experience as fun and stress-free as possible!
P.s. Not a typical client, or interested in a collaboration? I love working with brands, bloggers, and other artists too!