Summer is in full swing, but did you know that it's also one of the best times to have a family photography session? Here are 5 reasons why you should book a summer family photo session.
1. Sunshine! During this time of year, there are longer days and more light. This allows more time for photos, even if your photo session happens on a weekday after work. And more sunshine means more time for those gorgeous glowy golden hour photos.
2. You look fabulous. Really, you do. It's the middle of summer so you're in shape, tan, and looking your best. And because it's warm, you can wear your cute summer outfits.
3. Scheduling. Fall is the busiest season for photographers, so having a summertime session gives you more booking dates to choose from.
4. Greenery. The grass is green, the trees are green, and flowers are in bloom. All of these make a great backdrop for your yearly family portrait.
5. Christmas Cards. Having a family session now will give you more time to order your Christmas cards and get ahead of the game!